Tuesday, November 29, 2011

African Violet Leaves To Trade or Sell

Although my favorite African Violet had no ID, I think the blooms are just gorgeous. I am offering to trade leaves (have two set for babies right now) and will have 4 available to trade.
Any NOID would be happily considered in trade. Or if you would like to buy them I am asking $2.50 for two leaves postage paid.
Houdini is still struggling along. Repotted this morning.
The two Anastasia plants are doing well and I may be able to offer leaves soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I love African Violets too. I'd trade leaves with you but alas, you live in the States and I'm up here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Pretty. I am making a new beginning with houseplants so do not have any to trade but would love to purchase a couple of leaves. If you would email me your address I will send you the funds. TIA
    "the black sheep cottage at yahoo.com" All one word with the appropriate symbols. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Penny! I emailed you privately! This beautiful NOID is tentatively ID'd as Silverglade Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete